Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summer 2015

Displaying photo 2.JPG
My honeysuckle before the hailstorm.
Displaying photo 1.JPG 
This is a photo of a vinca blossom in our garden that keeps coming back, much to my pleasure. 

I've been enjoying time with my family while working in clinic part-time this summer. Looking forward to getting to see professional soccer in July and then a long weekend at the beach with my girl-cousins! This will be a first for us, getting together without our parents or children. Sounds like so much fun catching up with cousins, some I have not seen for many years. When we were very young, all of our extended family was still living in Western Washington and we gathered regularly (at least 3 or 4 times a year) for holidays and birthdays. There ended up being 27 cousins on this side of the family--what great fun we used to have running around our grandparents' farm, playing in the woods and in the barn, feeding apples to the cows....wow....it will be incredible to just spend time with them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment